The required documents to open a Corporate Trust account are:
1. Trust deed and Schedule
2. Certification of registration/incorporation
3. Company extract/articles of association/articles of organization
4. Register of directors, members and shareholders
5. Company proof of address document (e.g. bank letter, bank statement, government issued document or utility bill)
The proof of address document must clearly display the company name, current principal place of business and have an issue date within the last 3 months.
Directors and beneficial owners will need to provide 1x identity document and 1x proof of address document.
A UBO is defined as an individual who holds a minimum of 25% of capital or voting rights in the underlying entity.
Identity Document - this can be any of the following types of documents:
- Driver's License
- National Identity Card
The identity document must be valid, clear and in colour. If the document is double sided, please also provide a copy of the backside.
Proof of Address document - this can be any of the following types of documents:
- Utility Bill (electricity, gas, water or landline phone bill)
- Bank Letter or Statement
- Government Issued Document
The proof of address document must clearly display your full name, current residential address, and have an issue date within the last 3 months. Note that PO Boxes will not be accepted as a residential address.